Welcome to Gunfighter Skies 2014! The Open House and Air Show is open to the public and admission is FREE. We will update this website as more information is available. We look forward to seeing you September 20th and 21st!
9 a.m. - Gates opens
10 a.m. - Air show begins
4 p.m. - Air show ends
5 p.m. - Gates closed
Visitors are limited to the following items, which will be subject to search by Security Forces:
- Strollers and wagons for toddlers
- Diaper bags for guests with small children
- Women's small purses
- Handicapped items such as wheel chairs
- Official service dogs
- Lawn chairs
- Bottled water, two bottles per person. Free water-refill stations will be available
- Hydration packs (Eg. CamelBaks - hydration only, no backpacks)
- Cameras, video recorders and binoculars. Visitors will be required to show the items work. Items must be small enough to carry by hand.
* Note: Those working for media outlets (TV & Radio stations, newspapers, magazines, websites) should contact Public Affairs for media credentials which will allow for more equipment to be brought onto Mountain Home AFB.
Permitted but use discretion:
- Baby bottles
- Medications. Bring prescriptions with you and in marked medical containers. (Eg. don't bring medicine in Sunday through Saturday containers)
Recommended Items include:
- Hearing protection
Headlining Mountain Home's Open House and Air Show are the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds who perform precision aerial maneuvers demonstrating the capabilities of Air Force high performance aircraft to people throughout the world.
Click on the link for more information.