Hello & Welcome
2015 Elmore County Fair and Rodeo
in Beautiful Glenns Ferry. Idaho
Our fair has been compared to a Norman Rockwell Painting of a moment stuck in time....
and honestly....we can not think of a better compliment!!
Step back to the past with the Fair that honors Tradition
and boosts the sense of community and family!!
If you are looking for the charm of a small town festival where your kids can pet the animals or get up close and personal to watch a sheep, pig or cow be washed and prepared for the next show, or maybe just see the pride on the face of one of the many children and teens that participate in our annual event when their hard work is rewarded....then this is the fair for you! Come see the charm and tradition that brings our 4H, Optimist and Open Class participants back year after year!!
We want kids to be KIDS, Cowboys to hang on for 8 seconds and anyone who takes
pride in a job well done to be rewarded with a BIG RIBBON!!
'WHOLESOME DOWN HOME COUNTRY FUN'!!
The Elmore County Fair and Rodeo is held annually the second full week of July in Glenns Ferry, Idaho, located in the Snake River Valley right off of Interstate 84 at exit #121 between Twin Falls and Mountain Home.
Schedule of Events:
2015 FAIRGROUND EVENTS
* Craft and Merchandise Vendors
* Elmore County Fair Junior Rodeo
* 4-H & FFA Livestock Show & Sale
* Optimist Youth Organization Livestock Show & Sale
* Open Class Display and Awards
* 4-H Horse Show
* Optimist Youth Organization Horse Show
* Live entertainment Wednesday through Saturday
* Wednesday night is MILITARY APPRECIATION - All Active, Reserve (with ID) and those with deployed Spouses (must bring deployed spouse certificate) FREE Fairground Admission!
* Students, college, school age, etc, with current student ID, get FREE fairground admission ALL WEEK LONG!
Elmore County ICA Rodeo
Stock Saddle Bronc
Our Saddle Bronc contest is the Best in the West!! If you're a cowboy, come give the best stock around a try...if you are a spectator, get ready for a wild ride...it's a GREAT SHOW!!
This is why we do what we do every year!! The kids!! These kids work all year long on an animal or a project that they bring to the fair. Whether or not they win a big ribbon isn't ALL it's about...it's about taking pride in a job well done, responsibility, tradition and heritage!
2014 4H and Optimist Ag Youth Fair Schedule
4-H has fair opening ceremonies on Sunday, July 19th at 5 p.m. at the rodeo arena and would love for all to attend!!
For more information check out the Elmore County Fair website http://ecfr.weebly.com/