InTouch Community Conversation
Disruptive Behavior Disorders
September 10, 2015 6:00 pm
Riverside Hotel 2900 Chinden Blvd. Boise, ID
The Idaho Federation of Families, Idaho Parents Unlimited, Inc., and Optum Idaho will be holding a statewide community conversation to discuss Child Disruptive Disorder. Dr. William Sonis, will share information about disruptive behavior disorders, available treatment resources and the positive role that family therapy can play in addressing disruptive disorders.
The InTouch Community Conversation is open to the public and will be held Sept. 10 at 6:00 p.m. MDT/5 p.m. PDT in Meridian, Idaho. The presentation will also be broadcast statewide at designated locations. Parents and community members are invited to attend and participate in the discussion.
- Idaho Falls, Hampton Inn, 2500 Channing Way, Idaho Falls, ID 83404
- Lewiston, Red Lion, 621 21st St, Lewiston, ID 83501
- Coeur d’Alene, Best Western, 506 W Appleway Ave, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
- Nampa, Nampa Civic Center, 311 Third Street South, Nampa, ID 83651
- Twin Falls, Hilton Garden Inn, 1741 Harrison Street North, Twin Falls, ID 83301
- Pocatello, Clarion Inn, 1399 Bench Road, Pocatello, ID 83201
- Boise, Riverside Hotel, 2900 Chinden Boulevard, Boise, ID 83714 (**Live Location)
On behalf of the Idaho Federation of Families, Idaho Parents Unlimited, Inc., and Optum Idaho, I extend appreciation for anything you can do to spread the word about this important conversation. Please feel free to print and distribute the attached flyer, share via email, and post the event to your Facebook page.
To register for this event click HERE.