Help Mountain Home win a $500,000 transformation in 2016!
One lucky small town will receive a $500,000 transformation in 2016 – and it could be Mountain Home, with a simple nomination.
We need as many well thought out entries as possible from our citizens! That means you!
Please Read, Nominate and SHARE!
The two-week nomination window is now open and closes Thursday, January 28th at 10:59 pm!
Here’s how it Works:
Enter Mountain Home to win: $500,000 revitalization to our Main Street Business District including
· Deluxe marketing services for small businesses in the community
· Strategic Support and guidance from celebrity entrepreneur Robert Herjavec (Shark Tank)
· Revitalized public spaces, store fronts and more, designed to protect and reinvigorate the sense of community
· Starring role in an online video series, and the chance to tell the world what your town has to offer to residents and visitors alike
Important info at a glance:
* Open now until Thursday, January 28th at 10:59 pm MST.
* Must be 500 words or less telling why Mountain Home deserves a make-over
* Open to legal residents of the U.S., 21 years or older
* Winners will be selected on the number of eligible entries received and how well the following are answered in the entries: 1. Challenges faced by local small businesses; 2. Challenges faced by the town; 3. Potential uses for and impact to be made by the Small Business Revolution on Main Street Award; 4. Need for support and services for local businesses and the community of Mountain Home. Evaluated based on the quality of entries following criteria including weight, value, and information provided.
* Please keep your content positive.
Highlight the challenges without disparaging our City, individuals or entities. We want to give them an honest picture of our community (we have challenges and must describe them but please do so in a positive manner).
* Entry Content Restrictions: Entries must be Entrant’s own work and must be in English. Entries must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Entries must not disparage Sponsor/Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Call for Nominations and administration of this Call for Nominations. Entries must not contain material that Sponsor/Administrator deems to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous. Entries must not contain material that Sponsor deems to promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.