The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.


Mountain Home has many organizations that provide services and do amazing work throughout our community.  They cannot do the things they do without volunteers.  The strength of a community can be measured by the strength of its volunteers.  Please consider making a difference in Mountain Home.  

meals on wheels.JPG

Senior Center Meals on Wheels Program

The Mountain Home Senior Center is in desperate need of people to help with their Meals on Wheels routes.  If you are able to help please contact Lisa Simpson, Manager, at 208-587-4562 or email mountainhomeseniorcenter1000@gmail.com 

PTT image.JPG

Mountain Home School District Parent Groups (PTT)

PTT means Parents & Teachers Together.  If you would like to make a difference in our local schools please consider a PTT.  They do many activities from school beautification projects, fundraising for additional educational opportunities (like the STEMBus), fun events for kids to support the school curriculum (STEM nights and Book Fairs), and much, much more!  Our schools are as good as we make them!  With volunteer opportunities for any time commitment, from an hour to a set schedule, there is something for everyone.  Get involved today!


Desert Mountain Visitor Center

The Desert Mountain Visitor Center is in need of VOLUNTEERS. You might not realize this but we get a lot of people passing through Mountain Home. Part of volunteering at the visitor center is not just being welcoming; it is encouraging the travelers to visit our local businesses. Volunteers are needed to work four hour shifts to greet and asist people from all over the world in an enjoyable atmosphere.  If you are interested please contact Renae 587-4334.

St. Luke's auxiliary.jpg

St. Luke's Elmore 

St. Luke's Elmore is looking for volunteers to provide service in many areas, as well as ER Angels and Registration Guides.  For more information, contact Volunteer Coordinator, Christine Hastings 587-6290.


Citizens on Patrol (COP)

Elmore County Citizens on Patrol are looking for a few new members.  If you have some spare time and would care to devote a few hours each month to our group we can use you.  We patrol Elmore County, provide assistance at accidents, fires, parades and other things.  You must be 21 years old.  For more information, contact Leon Sanford 580-1927.

Elmore County Domestic Violence council Logo.JPG

Elmore County Domestic Violence Crisis Hotline

Volunteers are needed to help run the Elmore County Domestic Violence Crisis Hotline.  We are also looking for bilingual volunteers for the Crisis Line and advocates to work directly with victims.  Volunteer training provided.  Pleace Call 590-0379.


Victim Advocates needed for Sexual Assualt Response Office (SARC)

Are you an Active Duty Military member or DoD Civilian employee?  The Seuxal Assault Response Office needs your help!  Do you have compassion and empathy for sexual assault victims?  Become a Victim Advocate!  Make a difference in someone else's life today.  Call 828-6622 or 828-7272.


Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)

Could you advocate for an abused or neglected child in Elmore County?  CASA needs volunteers.  Call 345-3344 for more information.